Lazer Linear 18 Elite number plate kit
Quite simply the ultimate in low profile auxiliary LED lighting for the road and passenger car market. The Linear-18 Elite provides astonishing levels of light output, optimised for everyday road use. The integration of lights onto a wide variety of road vehicles, the Lazer Licence Plate Mounts are the perfect solution. Modified for 2018/9, the two-part design allows for complete flexibility in mounting a single Linear 18 or 18 Elite.
It is the responsibility of the driver to ensure that the lamps are fitted robustly and securely to the front of the vehicle. Self-tapping screws can be used on bumpers which are manufactured from a strong engineering material such as PC-ABS, however, in case of a Polypropylene bumper, it is recommended to use the supplied nuts, bolts and washers to secure the product.
The brackets themselves weighs 225gr, and are suitable for all road-legal Lazer driving lights.
• Made from aluminium with a black, powder coat finish
• Ultra-lightweight, sleek design
• Includes variety of A2 stainless steel fixings for quick and secure fitting
• Universal compatibility
• Max load – 5kg
• Quick fitting time <10mins
• Manufactured in the UK
Linear 18 Elite
• Combination of highly efficient 3W ‘premium bin’ LEDs
• 12,150 Lumen
• Vacuum-metallised optics deliver wide spread of light
• Flexible mounting options – anti-theft mounting brackets included
• Sleek, low profile design facilitates installation
• Electronic thermal management
• ‘Unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens
• ECE approved for on-road use
• IP67 watertight
• 5 year warranty
• Supplied with male/female connectors (pre-wired)
As the leader in UK manufacturing of auxiliary automotive driving lights, Lazer’s business is founded on the principles of bringing world class technology to our customers across the Motorsport, 4×4/Pick-Up, Road Tuning, Commercial Vehicle and Industrial sectors.
Designed and engineered to the very highest standards, there is no compromise in the pursuit of maximising light output, optimising beam distribution, or ensuring the highest build quality.Cutting edge technology, UK manufacturing, ECE approved road-legal spotlights, just some of the many reasons for choosing Lazer Lamps.