LazerTriple-R 750 Elite (Gen3)
The ultimate in road-legal auxiliary driving lights from Lazer Lamps, the Triple-R 750 Elite, 3rd Generation, benefits from upgraded LEDs and optics; technology shared within the company’s 2018/9 WRC lighting solutions.
Despite the relatively modest proportions of the Triple-R 750 Elite, the product only achieves E-mark approval through adoption of our dual-output E-boost technology. Operating in E-boost mode, the lamp harnesses 4,510 raw lumens to 1 lux at 0.5km. The impressive distance illumination is matched by a spread of light improved noticeably with the 3rd Generation Elite, that makes for an exceptionally comfortable driving experience at night, whether on-road, off-road, or on the track.
• Combination LEDs deliver unrivalled levels of illumination
o Central High intensity LED’s deliver outstanding long-distance illumination
o An alignment of LEDs on outer reflectors for excellent left/right spread
• Modified optics optimised for everyday road use
• ECE approved through dual output E-Boost technology
• 5,000 kelvin LEDs carefully selected to maximise colour definition
• CAE optimised heatsink
• 4,510 Lumen
• Electronic thermal management
• ‘Unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens with hardcoat
• IP67 watertight
• Comes as standard with 70cm cable, including pre-wired male & female connectors
• 5 year warranty
• Designed & manufactured in Britain
As the leader in UK manufacturing of auxiliary automotive driving lights, Lazer’s business is founded on the principles of bringing world class technology to our customers across the Motorsport, 4×4/Pick-Up, Road Tuning, Commercial Vehicle and Industrial sectors.
Designed and engineered to the very highest standards, there is no compromise in the pursuit of maximising light output, optimising beam distribution, or ensuring the highest build quality.Cutting edge technology, UK manufacturing, ECE approved road-legal spotlights, just some of the many reasons for choosing Lazer Lamps.