LAZER ST8 Evolution
the ST8 Evolution deliver 8,272 lumens. Advanced electronic design, combined with sophisticated thermal management systems, and ultra-reflective vacuum-metallised reflectors, harness the light output into a ‘Drive’ beam pattern with enviable distance illumination – 1 lux is achieved at 393.
• 8x high density 11W LEDs (premium ‘bin’)
• Seamless, low profile design facilitates installation
• Dynamic drive modulation optimises light output to preserve longevity of the LEDs
• Ultra-reflective optics deliver ‘Drive’ beam pattern
• CAE optimised heatsink
• E-coat pre-treatment provides maximum corrosion resistance
• Fully ECE Approved for Road use
• 5 Year Warranty
• ‘Unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens with lifetime guarantee
• IP69K rating
• Comes as standard with 30cm cable, including pre-wired male & female connectors.
• Made in Britain
As the leader in UK manufacturing of auxiliary automotive driving lights, Lazer’s business is founded on the principles of bringing world class technology to our customers across the Motorsport, 4×4/Pick-Up, Road Tuning, Commercial Vehicle and Industrial sectors.
Designed and engineered to the very highest standards, there is no compromise in the pursuit of maximising light output, optimising beam distribution, or ensuring the highest build quality.Cutting edge technology, UK manufacturing, ECE approved road-legal spotlights, just some of the many reasons for choosing Lazer Lamps.