LAZER Utility-45 (2nd Generation)
The consistently high level of light output is maintained through an innovative CAE optimised ‘Matrix’ cooling system; the increased surface area ensures heat generated during operation of the lamp is more efficiently dissipated away from the unit. This process allows the light output to be maximised for longer, simultaneously the Electronic Thermal Management system optimises light output considering the environmental and thermal conditions of the lamp.
Lighting performance aside, the Utility Series is a product built to last, and to withstand the harshest of environments. The polycarbonate lens with hardcoat, is now bonded in place to guarantee water-tightness, and in keeping with the comprehensive 2 year warranty, the lamps have been extensively tested to comply with EU regulations in relation to vibration, shock, and corrosion resistance, and alongside a super-tough construction, advanced electronic design ensures full EMC protection to CISPR-25 (Class 3) standards.
Supplied with male/female Deutsch connectors (part no. DT06-2S/DT04-2P), the Utility-45 is available with a choice of ‘Wide’ or ‘Slimline’ mounting bracket. Lamps with additional cable protection are available where the installation is being made onto trucks required to comply with ADR regulations.
• Fully ECE approved Work Light
• 2 Year warranty
• Made in Britain
• CAE optimised ‘Matrix’ cooling system
• Advanced optical design delivers superior lighting performance
• Electronic thermal management
• IP67/IP69K watertight
• Automotive grade corrosion resistance (ISO 9927 / BS EN 60068)
• 5,000 kelvin light temperature for maximum definition
• EMC protected – CISPR 25: 2008 (Class 3)
• Over voltage protected
• Reverse polarity protected
• Male and female Deutsch connectors included
• ADR approved version available
• Optional Quad Core Dampening System protects against vibration (Wide Mount compatible only)
As the leader in UK manufacturing of auxiliary automotive driving lights, Lazer’s business is founded on the principles of bringing world class technology to our customers across the Motorsport, 4×4/Pick-Up, Road Tuning, Commercial Vehicle and Industrial sectors.
Designed and engineered to the very highest standards, there is no compromise in the pursuit of maximising light output, optimising beam distribution, or ensuring the highest build quality.Cutting edge technology, UK manufacturing, ECE approved road-legal spotlights, just some of the many reasons for choosing Lazer Lamps.